Piedras Gordas: 6 Beaches, 5 Golf Courses, and the Mountains just minutes away
Lotes de Piedras Gordas offers a variety of lifestyles, from golfing to relaxing on the beach, but is also close enough to the mountains to go hiking, spot hundreds of species of native birds, and enjoy a cooler 23°C climate.
Lotes de Piedras Gordas is a collection of 8 beautifully located lots within 10 minutes from the beach of La Ermita. The lots range in size between 800 – 1700 m2. These large lots at Piedras Gordas have excellent flat topography and beautiful views of the surrounding nature. The area where the lots are located is reachable over a paved road, however, there are no paved paths to each individual lot.
Lotes de Piedras Gordas is located in one of the most popular beach areas, Playa La Ermita and Playa Mar Beach are just 10 minutes away and beaches such as Santa Clara and Farallón (Decamaron), Playa Blanca only 15 minutes. Compuesta Beach (Buenaventura) just 20 minutes from Piedras Gordas Lots.
The area of Lots of Piedras Gordas offers a sensational diversity of high-end golf courses:
- Bijao (5 minutes) Bijao Golf Club, designed by the renowned Ron Garl. Among the features to highlight, is the layer of sand of about 20 centimeters that allows rapid drainage during the rains, more than 700 sprinkler heads that take care of the course.
- Mantarraya Golf Club (10 minutes) This world-class 18-hole golf course is located next to the Royal Decameron on the Pacific side of Panama. The course has been designed by Randall Thompson of American Golf Course Design. The Matarraya golf course, it is surrounded by the tropical green nature that Panama has to offer.
- Vista Mar Golf, Beach and Marina (15 minutes) The Vista Mar golf course offers an exclusive golf experience for you, your friends and your family. The Vista Mar golf course has a total of 18 holes (par 72), which has an impeccable view of the sea and natural grass. The golf course is designed by J. Michael Poellot.
- The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort (20 minutes) The 18-hole Buenaventura golf course has been designed by Nicklaus Design. The Buenaventura golf club has a driving range, short games, splinters and putting green and 3 holes par 3. The championship golf course is surrounded by a natural tropical landscape and is located in the luxurious community of Buenaventura. Buenaventura Golf members can enjoy the luxury services available at the Buenaventura Club House.
- Coronado Golf (30 minutes) Just 30 minutes from Lotes de Piedras Gordas is the prestigious 18-hole Coronado golf course (par 72). The Coronado golf course is designed by Tom and George Fazio. Coronado Golf membership includes access to services such as bars, restaurants, gym, beach club, equestrian club, tennis courts and a health and beauty salon.
With the mountains of El Valle de Anton at 37KM distance, Lotes de Piedras Gordas provides you with a variety of lifestyles. Spend your weekends playing golf, relaxing on the beach or hiking through the impeccable landscape of an extinct volcano.
Ocean Mall is 10 minutes away which provides you with your daily groceries and necessities from stores such as Super99, Novey, Todo a Dollar, and Arrocha.
If you like to live or spend your weekends in one of the most attractive beach areas of Panama, just two hours from Panama City, Lotes de Piedras Gordas is unquestionably the place for you. Learn more with our brochure.